Maybe I'll tell you a secret... a little one

Era uma vez uma menina que tinha a mania que as cores e os sorrisos estavam sempre ao alcance de todos, a toda a hora e a todo o instante...

quinta-feira, junho 11, 2009

"Elevator love letter"

- Wait. Um... Wait. No. You can't take that one.

- Why not?

- I said don't take it.

- I will take the elevator I want to take.

- Well, go on.

- Hey! Come on in. This is a CT of Katie Bryce. 16 year old female severed aneurysm.

- From a fall during rhythmic gymnastics, I remember.

- It was the first surgery we ever scrubbed in together. Our first save. Right here is a treable cysts, tough save but we did it. I kissed you in the stairwell after the surgery. And this right here is where Dr. Bailey kicked you out of the surgery because she caught us in your driveway in my car. And right here this was a seven-hour craniotomy and you held the clamp the entire time, never flinched. That's why I knew you were going to be an incredible surgeon. Beth made our clinical trial a success by surviving. You talked me into putting her under. That's why I knew I needed you. And this is today. The post op head CT shows of Izzie Stevens. See that, right there, tumor free. Because of you. You got me into the OR. If there's a crisis you don't freeze. You move forward. You get the rest of us to move forward. Because you've seen worse. You've survived worse. And you know, we'll survive too. You say you're dark and twisty. It's not a flaw. It's a strength. It makes you, who you are. I'm not going to get down on one knee. I'm not going to ask a question. I love you Meredith Grey. And I want to spend the rest of my life, with you.

- And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

1 comments:

  • At 10:57 da manhã, Blogger Joana said…

    'tás um bocado piegas, não? qual é o romantismo de tumores no cérebro e TC's e operações?

    p.s. porque é que o smile do post de baixo está ao contrário?

     

Enviar um comentário

<< Home